Because of the holidays, I didn’t do my normal Street Harassment Snapshot post on Sunday. This is an abbreviated one to highlight interesting street harassment news stories & blog posts from the past week or so.
- Guardian, “‘Give us a kiss love, it’s Christmas‘” & Jezebel, “The UK Campaign Against Street Harassment“
- “A Good Man’s Guide to Catcalling,” syndicated on Alternet.org, “Catcalling Is a Problem: How to Talk to a Woman Without Being Rude, Creepy or Scary“
- The Times of India, “Eve-teasers spoil fun in city parks“
- The Atlantic, “Catcalls And The Women Who Endure Them“
- Psychology Today, “Hero of the Year: The Subway Badass“
- Paradigm Shift, “What You Should Know About Street Harassment and Self-Defense: An Interview with Erik Kondo“
- Daily Kos, “”Street” Harassment“
If there are any I missed, please add them to the comments.