- On this blog, one woman shares three different harassment stories that happened to her this week in Georgetown, Washington, DC, a woman in NYC is harassed on her way to jury duty, and a woman in MA is harassed in an elevator at her workplace.
- On HollaBack NYC, a woman shares how a compliment from a man on the street turns into him stalking her!
- On HollaBack DC! a woman wishes she had verbally confronted men who harassed her and pulled on her arm and another woman talks about a man who followed and harassed her and her sister.
In the News:
- Women-only taxi cabs are introduced in Cairo because of male harassment
- One of the women in the first same-sex couple to marry in Washington, DC, mentions street harassment in an article about it.
- Three teens recently died because of male harassers and predators.
- An op-ed about the need for the legal regulation of street harassment appears in the Huffington Post (written by yours truly)
- If you’re in the UK, check out the new anti-street harassment group, the LASH Campaign.
- Be the first to test out the HollaBack! phone application when it comes out!
- Blank Noise in India is looking for new logo submissions
- RightRides/New Yorkers for Safe Transit is hiring
- HollaBack DC! has dubbed March as Public Transit Awareness Month
Resource of the Week:
- One Angry Girl has many shirts and bumper stickers with anti-street harassment slogans