- On this blog, a woman talks about how early street harassment began and how she cranks up her ipod when she passes a regular harasser in her neighborhood, and a woman in Seattle, WA, shares the gamut of harassment she’s experienced.
- On DC Hollaback! a harasser tells the contributor that she could “at least say hi.”
- On Hollaback NYC a woman shares how she cannot leave her house in the Bronx without being harassed and another woman shares how a few years ago a man raped her and then she faced victim blaming from the cops.
In the News:
- A stalker murdered a woman in FL days after a judge denied her a protective order.
- A majority of men and women studied in London blamed women for their rape in some circumstances – victim blaming is pervasive.
- In Ottawa, the public provided tips to help police arrest a bus groper.
- An anti-sexual harassment bill makes some more progress in the Egyptian legislature.
- Eve-teasing threatens women in India and Bangladesh
- Saudis mull women-only buses